Emergency Business Solutions
We are approved service providers for InterTradeIreland’s Emergency Business Solutions programme. Please get in touch for more imformation.
This offers eligible businesses professional advice, to the value of £2,000/€2,250 inc VAT (100% funded) and is available for cross-border companies to address key business challenges related to Covid-19.
Support is provided for the following:
- Guidance and direction to relevant government supports and help in applying where feasible.
- Emergency cash flow, people, supply chain.
- Completion of lending applications for loan supports.
- Legal Issues (HR, employment and redundancy advice, contracts, advice on leases).
- Help businesses diversify to offer other products or services.
- Health and Safety / Business Risk.
- Rapidly repositioning your business strategy (N.B. This key area is delivered via 1:1 workshops. No other key areas can be used in conjunction with this option as the cost constitutes the total support amount of £2,000/€2,250).
Practical examples of how some companies are using this support are:
- Reviewing the employee handbook and ensuring HR policies and employee contracts are up to date.
- How to manage staff working from home, juggling onsite and offsite requirements.
- Restructuring in response to changing business needs.