We believe that effective leadership is the cornerstone of organisational success; helping to maximise capability and capacity at all levels. Continuously developing your people is crucial to continued success.
Example Programme Outlines
Our programmes are designed to offer practical training and guidance to managers that will enable them to affect change in their leadership practices. We offer programmes that are bespoke or tailored to meet your particular needs.
Outlined below is a sample of our programmes but please get in touch so as we can provide you with more specific information based on your requirements.
A Stairway To Customer Heaven: Strategic Service Excellence Programme
Learn how to implement strategic improvements to service delivery and develop a customer journey to deliver memorable experiences to increase customer engagement, satisfaction and loyalty.
The programme is delivered in-house over 3 days and includes:
- 2 days of workshops that include a diagnostic survey
- 1 x half day Consensus and Action Planning Workshop
- 4 x 1 hour coaching sessions to be used flexibly throughout the programme to support learning transfer and implementation (delivered face to face and via WebEx).
Duration: 2 days workshop & 1 day in-house support (1/2 day Action Planning and 4 hours coaching).
Optional: At the end of the programme, the organisation can apply for validation against the EFQM Gold Star Service Excellence Award. The programme can also be adapted and delivered at ILM Level 5 or 3.
Leading Organisational Change for Success Workshop
Learn how to engage people to implement successful change programmes.
The programme will cover the following:
- Understanding the Challenges and Drivers of Change
- The Drivers for Change
- Models of Change Management
- Reducing Resistance to Change
- Making Change Happen
Duration: 1 Day Workshop
Developing Organisational Structure and Job Descriptions
This programme has a practical focus, based on facilitating delegates to explore organisational structure options and start to develop role profiles / job descriptions for key roles to match this.
- Understand how to develop the organisational structure in line with changing business needs
- Understand the 'as is' and the needs of the ‘to be’
- Understand how to write job descriptions to match the organisation’s role requirements
Duration: 1.5 days workshops
Defining and Developing Leadership Capabilities
Delegates will be guided through a systematic process to develop a Leadership / Competence Framework to set out the expected ways of working / behaviours of everyone across the organisation.
- Understanding competencies and their importance to successful business performance
- Understanding how to define written Leadership and Management Capabilities
- Understanding how to ensure these are integrated into your people management processes (performance management and development planning process)
Duration: 1.5 days workshop
Health and Wellbeing
Helping you take a proactive and strategic approach to Health and Wellbeing activities in the workplace.
The programme will explore and help to define:
- Where you are now?
- Taking action to improve:
- Planning, Supportive Management, Supportive Culture, Work-life Balance, Evaluation
- Measuring results
Excel and Grow EFQM C2E
In collaboration with the Centre for Competitiveness (CforC), delegates will learn how the 5 key criterion of the EFQM C2E model work to enable them to drive holistic improvement activities across the organisation and work towards securing accreditation against a European standard for their business.
The approach can help you to:
- Streamline operations
- Improve leadership and management
- Raise employee engagement
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Gain competitive advantage
- Continuously improve performance and results