Why buy this toolkit?
The Grievance Process Toolkit contains key resources required to enable you to successfully manage informal and formal grievance processes.
This resource represents a compliant foundational template applicable to NI and GB and is for guidance only.
This toolkit contains the following resources:
– A ‘How to Guide’ which provides an overview and further guidance on when to use each resource / template at the various process stages:
– Invite to Formal Grievance Letter Template
– Invite to Formal Grievance Investigation Subject of the Complaint Letter Template
– Invite to Formal Grievance Investigation Witness Letter Template
– Agenda for Formal Grievance Hearing, Investigation or Witness Meeting
– Cover Letter and Meeting Note for Formal Grievance Hearing, Investigation or Witness Meeting Template
– Formal Grievance Outcome Letter Template
– Formal Grievance Outcome Letter to advise subject of the Complaint
– Formal Grievance Outcome Report Template
– General Deferment Letter for Formal Grievance, Grievance Investigation or Appeal Template
– Deferment of process due to Sickness Absence of Formal Grievance Investigation or Appeal Letter Template
– Invite to Formal Grievance Appeal Letter Template
– Agenda for Formal Grievance Appeal Hearing Template
– Meeting Note and Cover Letter for Formal Grievance Appeal Template
– Formal Grievance Appeal Outcome Letter Template
– Formal Grievance Appeal Outcome Report Template
Not sure? If you would like a demo of any of our Toolkits before you buy, please get in touch.
The toolkit is correct and up-to-date as of the date of publishing.
The templates are for guidance only and are not intended to be exhaustive but rather represent compliant foundational documents covering the main content to be covered and when.
The responsibility rests with the purchaser to ensure the resources are kept up-to-date after they are purchased and in line with employment law as may be amended from time to time.
All resources purchased are for the sole use of the purchasing organisation / buyer only. The resources remain at all times the intellectual property of Allen People Solutions Ltd and may not be copied and/or distributed to others outside of the purchaser without our prior express consent.